|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley chopped|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely grated|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
1) Take a 1-quart casserole and mix butter and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave, at Power Hi for 3 minutes.
3) Combine broccoli, carrots, salt and pepper.
4) Stir at Microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
5) Take 1-quart glass measure and heat milk at Power Hi for 4 to 5 minutes.
6) Mix eggs and cooked vegetables.
7) Divide mixture and pour into four 6-ounce custard cups.
8) Arrange in microwave in a circle.
9) Cook in Microwave at Power 5 for 7 to 9 minutes till custard is set.
10) Let stand for 5 minutes.
11) Serve immediately.