|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Vanilla essence||12 Drop|
|Caster sugar||4 Ounce (100 Gram)|
1) Preheat the oven and grill.
2) In a small pan, place the cream and vanilla essence.
3) Heat the mixture gently.
4) In a heatproof basin, beat the egg yolks with 2 teaspoons of sugar.
5) Keep the basin over a pan of hot water, add the cream mixture into eggs and keep the pan over low heat.
6) Let the mixture het thickens while stirring.
7) In 4 ramekin dishes, pour the crem mixtuer and in preheated oven bake for 8 minutes.
8) Let it cool for few minutes.
9) Keep the dishes in refrigerator to chill for several hours or overnight.
10) Next day of after several hours, sprinkle little sugar on the top of the brulee.
11) Place under preheated grill and let it get hot until sugar has caramalized.
12) Let it get cool.
13) Just before 2 hours of serving keep it in fridge to chill.
14) Serve the brulee chilled as dessert.
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 291
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.7%
Saturated Fat 0.72 g3.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.5 mg30.8%
Sodium 3.6 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 28.4 g
Protein 2 g4.2%
Vitamin A 2.2% Vitamin C
Calcium 1% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet