|Granulated white sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Granulated white sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Dash|
1) Make caramel mixing sugar and water in a small bowl.
2) Place in Microwave at Power Hi for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes till sugar caramelizes.
3) Divide mixture into 4 greased custard cups.
4) Keep aside.
5) Make custard in a 1-quart glass measure. Heat milk at Power Hi for 5 minutes.
6) Blend eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
7) Top the contents over caramel in custard cups.
8) Dust nutmeg on top.
9) Keep in circle in carousel and Microwave at Power 5 for 7 to 9 minutes.
10) Cool and set the custard in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
11) Serve chilled.