|Custard powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Sweet apple||1 Medium|
|Sliced pineapple||50 Gram|
1. Peel banana and apple and cut into small pieces.
2. Cut Pineapple into small pieces.
3. Pluck grapes from branches and wash well. Slice into half if large.
4. Toss all fruits in a bowl and refrigerate.
5. In a saucepan, bring milk to a boil.
6. Add sugar and boil for 2-3 min.
7. Blend custard powder in half a cup of cold water.
8. Pour a little hot milk into the custard mixture and blend well.
9. Pour the custard mixture into the hot milk and stir continuously as it thickens into a sauce
10. Take pan off the heat and keep aside to allow the custard to cool. Stir occasionally to prevent a skin from forming at the surface.
11. When custard sauce cools to room temperature, pour it over the fruits and stir.
12. Refrigerate until well chilled.
13. Serve in dessert bowls.
14. Serve chilled.