Cold Savory Flan
|Butter||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Cooked ham||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||4 Ounce, cooled (125 Gram)|
1. Grease medium quiche or flan tin with butter.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine butter and cream.
3. In a saucepan, melt the butter and scramble the eggs in it until cooked but yet soft.
4. Return cooked eggs to the bowl and combine with ham, mayonnaise, vegetables and seasonings.
5. Turn the mixture into the flan case and pack firmly.
6. Decorate the flan with tomato and cucumber slices.
7. Cover the flan with plastic wrap and refrigerate until set.
8. Cut into wedges and serve cold.