|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortcrust pastry||1⁄4 Pound|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In the bottom of a not too deep pie dish, place cheese and onion.
3. In a large bowl, mix flour in milk and season; add over cheese in the pie dish.
4. Cover top with sliced tomatoes and dot with butter.
5. Roll the pastry and cut into thin strips.
6. Using the strip, make trellis over the top of the tomatoes.
7. Baking the pie in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
8. Serve hot cheese flan straight from the oven.