1) Blanch and peel the peaches, cut them in half and remove the stones.
2) In a shallow ovenproof dish, place the peaches and cu side down.
3) Preheat the grill to high.
4) Sprinkle the spice powders over the peaches.
5) Whip the cream with icing sugar till thick.
6) pour cream over the peaches.
7) Sprinkle brown sugar generously over the cream.
8) Under th grill, place the dish with peaches for 10-15 minutes till the top turns dark and bubbly.
9) Set aside till cool and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.