|Loaf sugar||15 Gram|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Dissolve sugar for caramel in water in a strong pan.
2. Bring to boil and allow to colour a golden brown.
3. Pour at once into warm dry pudding moulds and mask evenly all over.
4. Bring the milk almost to boiling point.
5. Pour over beaten eggs and sugar.
6. Strain into prepared moulds. Sprinkle over with grated nutmeg.
7. Cover moulds with greased paper and steam gently for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or bake in the oven in a water bath.
8. Remove, cool for a few minutes and turn on to a dish. Serve either hot or cold.