Vanilla And Nutmeg Baked Custard
|Milk||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a 4-cup measuring cup, measure 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Add sugar, eggs, salt and vanilla to milk. Beat with mixer, until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into 5 to 6 oz. custard cups sprinkle with nutmeg.
4. Place custard cups in a circle formation on the glass shelf in the Microwave Oven.
5. Cook on delicate food cycle for 8 to 10 minutes or until custard starts to become firm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 850 Calories from Fat 252
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.1%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g61%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 674 mg224.7%
Sodium 859 mg35.8%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 80.9 g
Protein 32 g63.4%
Vitamin A 22.7% Vitamin C 0.03%
Calcium 53.6% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet