Small Marshmallow Flan
|Sugar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Water||10 Milliliter (2 Teaspoon)|
|Sugar||80 Milliliter (1/3 Cup)|
|Salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
|Milk||750 Milliliter (3 Cups)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a small saucepan, dissolve the first amount of sugar in the water and cook until caramelized. Pour a thin layer in the bottom of each of six ramekins, and set aside.
– In a saucepan, blend the second amount of sugar with salt and eggs, adding the milk while stirring. Heat without boiling.
– Put 2 marshmallow halves in the bottom of each ramekin.
– Pour the custard through a sieve into ramekins, and sprinkle with cinnamon.
– Stand the ramekins in a baking dish with 1 inch (2,5 cm) hot water, and cook in the oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
– Cool and turn out onto individual plates. Garnish with marshmallow slices and fresh fruit
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1817 Calories from Fat 400
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.4%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g101.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 920.9 mg307%
Sodium 1134 mg47.3%
Total Carbohydrates 319 g106.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 295.9 g
Protein 51 g101.9%
Vitamin A 34.9% Vitamin C 0.16%
Calcium 98.4% Iron 24%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet