Creme Brulee With Grated Coconut
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a saucepan, boil milk, vanilla extract and grated coconut.
– In a mixer bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and cornstarch 2 minutes.
– Stir boiled milk into egg mixture.
– Pour into casserole and boil 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
– Pour mixture evenly into small ramekins; place in baking pan containing 1 inch (2,5 cm) hot water; bake 30 minutes.
– Heat broiler.
– Dust ramekins with brown sugar and caramelize under the broiler.