Easy Baked Custard
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Scald the milk.
2. Beat the eggs until they are mixed.
3. Add the sugar and salt to the eggs, beat until well blended.
4. Pour the hot milk into the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
5. Add the vanilla.
6. Pour the mixture into greased individual custard cups.
7. Set the cups into a pan of hot water.
8. To test the custards insert a knife blade in the center of the custard. If the blade comes out clean the custard is done.
9. Remove from the oven and from the pan of hot water. 10. Chill.