Curry sardines needs just two ingredients: sardines and curry sauce. A good source of calcium and omega 3 it is adviced to eat twice a week.
230 Gram (in tomato sauce)
2 Medium, quatered
1 Medium, slice
1. Heat up the curry sauce in a wok.
2. Once it is bubbling, add in the sardines.
3. Stir carefully to avoid breaking the sardines.
4. Add in the tomatoes, stir again and bring to boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
6. Put the rice in the middle of the plate and the sardine curry on the side.
7. Decorate it with the slices of cucumber.
Here is a simple and delicious dish! Classic curry sardines recipe is so simple to make because it has only three ingredients – sardines, curry sauce and tomatoes. Moreover, this dish is a good source of calcium and omega 3. Serve it with rice after decorating it with cucumber slices.