Tahira's Ground Beef And Pepper Curry is a spicy mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how Tahira cooks the Ground Beef And Pepper Curry in her kitchen, try and enjoy!
1 Medium, finely chopped
Green bell pepper
1 Medium, sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Red chili powder
1. In a deep pan, saute the garlic and the onion in the heated oil until golden.
2. Add the beef and stir well until it changes colour.
3. Stir in the crushed tomatoes and the tomato paste to thicken the gravy and the spices.
4. Add a cup of water, stir well and add the sliced bell pepper.
5. Stir well and cook covered on a low heat for about 30 minutes.
6. Serve the dish topped with some chopped coriander alongside boiled rice/or naan/roti/paratha.
7. Accompany with some lemon wedges and sliced salad veggies.
If 15 minutes is all that you have to cook for unexpected guests, trust Beef and green bell pepper curry recipe to come to your rescue. Easy to cook, this dish is too good to taste. Your guests are definitely going to be pleased.