This curry sauce is tastes incredibly delicious when poured over vegetables. I recommend this to everyone, you should give it a shot.
2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), soaked
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Juice of lemon
Directions for preparation:
• Blend the cashew nuts and sesame seeds in the blender with a pinch of salt and water. Blend well.
• Add in the lemon juice and the curry powder. Blend again
• Taste it for salt and if needed add more and blend again.
• The sauce is now ready to be poured over chopped vegetables.
• Place the vegetables with the sauce in a dehydrator for 1 hour at 145 F.
You don't have to run from end to end to make a yummy curry. Frank tells you how to make easy, homemade raw curry sauce. Try making this sauce at home and we bet, your curries will get a flavor like never before.