1. In a pan on medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chopped onions, salt, ginger and garlic paste. Stir well and cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add in the tomatoes mix well and cook covered until the tomatoes soften.
3. Stir in the shredded paneer, garam masala, red chili powder, coriander powder, mix well and let it cook on medium low for 5 minutes.
4. Add in the tomato puree, cream and mix until well incorporated.
5. Add in the red and green bell pepper, thawed green peas. Mix well and cook on medium low for another 6-7 minutes.
6. Serve the paneer bhurji - dry or gravy, garnished with chopped cilantro alongside a bowl of white rice or naan.
If you do not want onion in the recipe then you can opt for chopped cabbage.