Ever had a spicey-ass, organic Sri Lankan curry? Experience this hot pleasure in the EcoRico kitchen with Giselle Achecar and Sherene Hulugalle! Bonus: Giselle quaffs her fiery thirst with a bottle of Quivira Mourvedre. Ahhhh.
Indo - asian adobo
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
1 Tablespoon, minced
1 inch cinnamon stick
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Season salmon with Indo – Asian adobo seasoning and Spanish saffron.
2. Cut into medium pieces and set aside.
3. Heat coconut oil in a pan add the onion, garlic and curry leaves. Sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add in cumin powder, ginger powder, lemon grass, fenugreek, coriander powder, curry powder, tamarind paste and cinnamon stick. Sauté till all ingredients are cooked.
5. Pour in the coconut milk, let boil and after that add in salmon fillets. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Squeeze in lemon juice and turn the heat off.
7. Serve Salmon Curry with brown coconut rice and enjoy!