1. Cook the cauliflower. Set it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat butter on medium high.
3. Heat it till it turns brown, but be careful not to burn it.
4. Put the cooked cauliflower into the butter.
5. Season it with salt, pepper and curry powder.
6. Stir it and mix it well.
7. Cook till the cauliflower develops a brown crust on it. This will take around 10 minutes.
8. Turn off the heat and sprinkle chopped parsley on it. Mix well.
9. In a serving plate or bowl, serve the cauliflower with bread or meat.