Sobameshi Mince Curry
1. Cut yakisoba noodles into 1/2 inch squares.
2. Heat cooking oil in a pan and stir-fry cut noodles and cooked rice, and put aside.
3. Chop onion and sauté with cooking oil until soft (lightly colored golden brown if you have time).
4. Add and sauté in order: ground beef and pork mixture, A, and diced tomato can. Then cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add mixed vegetables and season with salt and cracked black pepper.
6. Serve curry (5.) on sobameshi (2.) and sprinkle parsley flakes.