Apple Peanut Curry Salad
|Plain yogurt||1 Quart (low fat or no fat)|
|Tart apples||6 Large, wedged with apple slicer (preferably Granny Smith)|
|Cooked chickpeas||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Red onion||1 Small, diced|
|Roasted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Date pieces in oat flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Prepare the dressing and place it in a salad bowl.
2. Cut apple wedges or make bite size pieces of the apples if wedges are too large.
3. Place apple wedges in a bowl. Pour the dressing so that the apples coat well and do not brown.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients.
5. Mix well and chill for an hour.
6. Serve Apple peanut curry salad chilled.
Tips - The apple peanut curry salad tastes best when it served on the day it is prepared.