|Low fat cooking spray||1|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Mixed mushrooms||10 1⁄2 Ounce, sliced thickly or halved depending on size (e.g. Button, chestnut, oyster)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon (Medium- strength)|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato puree||3 Tablespoon|
|Plain low fat yogurt||4 Tablespoon (bio)|
|Fenugreek||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground (optional)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Heat a non-stick pan, spray with the low-fat cooking spray and stir-fry the onions for about 8 minutes until soft and brown.
2. Reducing the heat add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and heat gently until the mushrooms start to release their juices.
3. Cover the pan with a tight-fitting lid and simmer for 1 0 minutes, stirring regularly.
4. Remove the lid and continue cooking for a minute or two.
5. Season to taste and serve.