Microwave Cooked Curry Sauce
|Cooking oil||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Onions||8 Ounce, chopped finely (225g)|
|Corn flour||1 Tablespoon (corn starch)|
|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce, chopped (397 g, including juice)|
|Stock||1⁄2 Pint (bouillon, 300 ml)|
|Lemon juice||30 Milliliter (2 tablespoons)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1) In a bowl, cook onions in cooking oil, for about 3 minutes (cover the bowl and microwave).
2) Add corn flour and mix well. Then add the remaining ingredients and stir in well.
3) Cover the dish and cook for about 6 minutes (stir the contents a couple of times during this process).
4) This curry sauce tastes best with any meat, poultry of fish dish and it is served with hot rice.
5) The dish can be accompanied by Indian fried poppadum.