Microwave Curry Sauce
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped onions||8 Ounce|
|Canned chopped tomatoes with juice||14 Ounce|
|Curry paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in cooking oil, onions. Cover and cook the onions for about 3 minutes.
2) Add in the cornflour. Stir well.
3) Stir in the curry paste, canned tomatoes with juice, bouillon stock, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
4) Cover again and cook for 6 minutes this time. Stir the mixture twice in between.
5) Serve the Curry Sauce with cooked meat, poultry or fish. You may even serve it over steamed rice.