|Water||9 Cup (144 tbs)|
|Medium shrimps||3 Pound (Use Fresh)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||5 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||16 Ounce|
|Chopped pimiento||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hot cooked rice||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Use As Needed)|
FOR GETTING READY
1) Boil NINE (9) cups of water, add shrimp to it and return to boil. Let it simmer for 3-5 minutes.
2) Drain the shrimp and rinse in cold water. Chill them.
3) Peel and devein the shrimp and keep aside.
4) In a heavy saucepan, melt and add curry powder, celery, green pepper, and parsley and cook for 2 minutes over medium-high heat. Stir in between.
5) Mix flour, salt, and garlic salt to the saucepan and mix until smooth. Cook for about a minute.
6) Lower the heat and add milk. Cook until thickened and bubbly. Keep stirring.
7) Add cheese and mix until it melts.
8) Lower the heat and add shrimp and pimiento.
9) Keep stirring and cook until evenly heated.
10) Serve curried shrimp with rice.