Shrimp Curry with Potatoes
|Medium red potatoes||8 , scrubbed, unpeeled and cut into quarters|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onions||4 , chopped|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Italian tomatoes||1 Pound, peeled, drained (1 Can)|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, peeled &deveined|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Watercress||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In a pressure cooker, steam potatoes until it becomes tender. Keep it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame until it warms gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it becomes tender.
4. Add spices and mix it well. Continue cooking over a low flame for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
5. Add tomatoes, shrimp and cooked potatoes. Stir it well. Simmer for 5 minutes or until tomatoes become hot and shrimp turns pink in color.
6. Pour lemon juice over it.
7. Garnish with watercress and serve Shrimp Curry With Potatoes immediately.
Calories 690 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.8%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 1061.7 mg44.2%
Total Carbohydrates 77 g25.5%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.7%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 55 g110.5%
Vitamin A 23.6% Vitamin C 154.4%
Calcium 28.3% Iron 46%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet