Shrimp Curry With Potatoes
|Medium red potatoes||8 , scrubbed, unpeeled and cut into quarters|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onions||4 , chopped|
|Ground coriander||1 Teaspoon|
|Italian tomatoes||1 Pound, peeled, drained (1 Can)|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, peeled &deveined|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Watercress||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In a pressure cooker, steam potatoes until it becomes tender. Keep it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame until it warms gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it becomes tender.
4. Add spices and mix it well. Continue cooking over a low flame for 5 minutes while stirring continuously.
5. Add tomatoes, shrimp and cooked potatoes. Stir it well. Simmer for 5 minutes or until tomatoes become hot and shrimp turns pink in color.
6. Pour lemon juice over it.
7. Garnish with watercress and serve Shrimp Curry With Potatoes immediately.