|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), minced|
|Onions||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Shortening||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salt||1 1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Moose round steak||1 Pound|
|Beef bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, heat shortening.
2) Add in the garlic and onions and brown.
3) Combine the flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Cut the steak into 3/4-inch cubes.
5) Coat with seasoned flour.
6) Add into the steak with the onion mix and allow to brown.
7) Add curry powder, bouillon, and tomato juice.
8) Allow to simmer till the steak is tender.
9) Serve over rice with assorted condiments.