|Tvp||3 Ounce (Unflavored)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Fluid Ounce (60 Milliliter)|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Curry powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Tomato juice||4 Tablespoon|
|Fresh coconut||1 Ounce, chopped and creamed (30 Gram)|
|Apple||1 Small, diced in small pieces|
|Sultanas||1 Ounce (30 Grams)|
|Green ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Seasoning||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
1. In a big pot soak the vegetable protein and boil in the same water.
2. Strain it and squeeze out all the water.
3. In a pan add oil and lightly cook the protein mixed with soy sauce and remove from the pan and keep it on the side.
4. In the remaining oil put onions and garlic (optional) with curry powder, bay leaf and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
5. Now add the vegetable protein, diced apples, coconut, sultanas, ginger, lemon juice, cloves (if used) and tomato juice and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
6. Season, remove from heat and discard the bay leaf.
7. Serve hot with Indian bread, bread rolls, steamed rice, brown rice or green vegetables.