|Corn cobs||3 , boiled and cut into 2-inch pieces|
|Tomatoes||250 Gram, blanched and sliced|
|Coconut milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (A Handful)|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Coriander seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Grind chillies and all the spices together to a smooth paste.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tblsps oil and add onion. Fry till soft.
3. Add corns and ground paste to the skillet and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and salt to it. Cook till tomatoes turn soft.
5. Pour coconut milk into it and cook. The curry should be a little thick.
6. Serve garnished with coriander leaves