|Ripe tomatoes||8 Large, blanched and sliced|
|Thick coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thin coconut milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Ginger pieces||1 Inch|
|Onions||2 Large, minced|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm), finely sliced (1/2 Small Bunch)|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mustard seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Chilli powder||To Taste|
|Garlic flakes||2 , crushed|
1. In a vessel add tomatoes, thin coconut milk, salt, ginger, turmeric, chilli powder and curry leaves.
2. Cook the tomatoes until soft and remove from fire. Keep aside.
3. In a big vessel heat 2 tablespoons ghee. Add asafoetida and mustard.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add garlic and onions. Fry until soft and golden coloured.
5. Stir in tomato curry and mix well.
6. Bring the mixture to a boil and decreased heat.
7. Add thick coconut milk and stir.
8. Mix well and remove from fire.
9. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.