Especial Egg Curry
|Shelled peas||150 Gram|
|Onions||2 Medium, minced|
|Ginger piece||1 , minced|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Potatoes||2 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, blanched and sliced|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Green chilies||4 , minced|
|Thin coconut milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Thick coconut milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chilli powder||To Taste|
1) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies to a light golden color.
2) Mix all the spices, salt and tomatoes in to the wok and keep cooking until the tomatoes soften.
3) Add peas and potatoes, stir and then add thin coconut milk.
4) Cook until vegetables are soft and then add the thick coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
5) Now, crack eggs one by one and in to the curry leaving some space between. Cook for 5 minutes.
6) Serve especial egg curry garnished with coriander leaves.