|Mutton||500 Gram, cut into serving portions|
|Onions||3 Medium, finely sliced|
|Ginger piece||4 Inch|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon stick||1 Inch|
|Poppy seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Chilli powder||To Taste|
1) Make ginger, garlic and chillies paste. Add salt and turmeric and to it and marinate mutton for about an hour.
2) Lightly roast coconut and big onion until red and then make a paste with poppy seeds and whole spices.
3) In a large wok, heat ghee and fry onions until golden brown.
4) Add mutton and cook for a few minutes. Add some hot water and cook until almost done.
5) Now, add coconut paste and cook until mutton is fully cooked and gravy thickens.
6) Garnish mutton curry with coriander and serve hot.