Far East Curry
|Stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked lamb||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
1) In a saucepan, heat butter.
2) Add the onions, and gently cook while stirring, till the onions are tender and browned.
3) Blend in the flour and curry powder.
4) Slowly add in the stock.
5) Stir in the milk and cook, while stirring constantly, till smooth and thickened.
6) Cut the eggs into small wedges.
7) Fold the eggs and lamb into the sauce.
8) Add in the salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
9) On large platter, spread the rice and top with lamb mixture in the center.
10) Serve with curry accompaniments.