|Diced mixed vegetables||3⁄4 Pint (carrot, onion, turnip, cauliflower, celery, beans, peas, baked beans, etc)|
|Patna rice||3 Ounce|
1. Wash, clean and cut the vegetables into a 1/4 inch dice. Have enough to fill a 1 pint dish.
2. Heat a saucepan, add water and curry sauce. Mix and let it come to a boil.
3. Put in cut vegetables to curry sauce, and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Make sure that you add root vegetables first, and later any vegetables such as peas which cook more quickly.)
4. Meanwhile, cook and dry the Patna rice.
5. Serve the curried vegetables in a serving bowl. Arrange the boiled rice in a border around the bowl, sprinkle with parsley.
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g0.31%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 25.3 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g9.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 4.1 g
Protein 4 g7.5%
Vitamin A 37.7% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 3.6% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet