Mushroom Lamb Curry
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, minced|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lamb cubes||1 Pound|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) In a skillet, saute the onion, green pepper, celery and garlic in butter, until the vegetables are tender.
2) Push the vegetables to the side of skillet, then brown the lamb cubes with curry powder.
3) Stir in the mushroom soup and water.
4) Cover and cook over a low heat for 1 hour or until tender; stirring occasionally.
5) Serve the Mushroom Lamb Curry immediately over a bed of cooked rice.