Creamy Curry Sauce
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1. In a pan melt butter, stir in curry powder according to taste and cook over low heat, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Mix well adding flour, salt and pepper, mixing until well blended and smooth and cook until bubbly, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat, stir in milk and cook, continuing to stir, until thickened.
4. If desried add cooked shrimp, chicken, lamb cubes or chopped hard-cooked eggs.
5. Serve hot over rice and if desired with condiments such as- slivered almonds, minced onion, chopped hard-cooked eggs, raisins, sliced Crystallized Ginger, chutney, mashed banana, grated coconut or crumbled crisp bacon.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 498 Calories from Fat 299
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g52.1%
Saturated Fat 20.7 g103.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.8 mg30.9%
Sodium 601.4 mg25.1%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g12.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 13 g25.2%
Vitamin A 20.8% Vitamin C 0.44%
Calcium 33.5% Iron 9.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet