Hot Exotic Curry Sauce
|Instant minced onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Ground thyme leaves/Thyme leaves||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Celery flakes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Curry powder||3 Tablespoon (Indian Or Madras Style)|
|Season all||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Carrots||2 , cut into slices|
|Grated coconut||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tart apple||1 , chopped|
|Tomato paste/1 fresh chopped tomato||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken seasoned stock base||4 Teaspoon|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. In a pan stir to mix well combining all ingredients except arrowroot, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain through a sieve, pressing as much of the fruit and vegetables through as possible.
3. In a bowl make a thin, smooth paste of arrowroot and an equal amount of water.
4. Stir the paste into sauce and cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened.
5. Serve over chicken, lamb, beef or rice; or add meats, chicken, shrimp, eggs or any leftover meat to sauce and serve over rice.