|Potatoes||2 Pound, cut into 1/2-inch cubes|
|Peas||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Ginger root||1 Tablespoon, peeled and minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground cumin||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fresh coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
1) Steam the potatoes for 5 minutes.
2) Arrange the peas in a steamer basket and steam for another 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
3) Remove and set aside until needed.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© onions, garlic and ginger until wilted.
5) Add the ground coriander, cumin, turmeric and red pepper.
6) Cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
7) Reduce to simmer and add the potatoes and peas, toss well.
8) Cover and heat through.
9) Remove from the heat and gently fold in the yogurt.
10) Serve hot, sprinkled with the fresh coriander and lemon juice.