Malayan Shrimp Curry
|Butter||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crushed garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||3 , dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water|
|Yogurt||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Shrimp||6 Pound, cleaned and cooked|
1) In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the butter, until soft and lightly browned.
2) In a bowl, mix the salt, curry powder and flour together, stir into the
3) Gradually stir in the chicken bouillon, stir continuously and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Just before serving, stir in the yogurt and shrimp, cook over a low heat, until thoroughly heated.
5) Serve the Malayan Shrimp Curry with coconut rice.