Orange Pork Curry
|Pork loin roast||5 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Orange||1 , unpeeled and cut in thin wedges|
|Canned fruit syrup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Get the backbone loosen from ribs by a meatman although leaving it attached.
2. Cut to within 1 inch of backbone in 1-inch chops.
3. In each slit, insert orange wedge and peel side out.
4. Insert skewer lengthwise near edge through chops and fruit.
5. With cord tie roast, end to end and in 2 or 3 places between.
6. Insert rotisserie spit and balance roast, securing with holding forks.
7. Season meat with salt and pepper and roast on rotisserie, with hood down, over medium coals for 2 to 2 1/2 hours till done.
8. In another bowl combine remaining ingredients for sauce.
9. Raise hood during last 30 minutes and brush meat with sauce.
10. Serve the meat spooned over with drippings or gravy on a platter and serve.