Chicken Curry Rangoon Style
|Fryer chicken||5 Pound, disjointed (2, 21/2 Pound Each)|
|Curry powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
|Dried ground chili peppers||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Boiling water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Wash the chicken thoroughly, pat dry and rub with a mixture of saffron, curry powder and soy sauce.
2) Grind or finely mince the onions, garlic and chili peppers together.
3) In a deep skillet, saute the onion mixture in the oil, until browned.
4) Stir in the chicken and saute until lightly browned.
5) Then stir in the water, cinnamon, bay leaves and salt.
6) Cook, covered over a low heat for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
7) Remove and discard the bay leaves.
8) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.