Fish And Green Bean Curry
|Chopped onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Minced ginger/Powdered ginger||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried ground chili peppers||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cooked shrimp/Canned||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Green beans||1 Pound, cut in 1 inch pieces|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tamarind/3 tablespoon lemon juice and 2 tablespoon plum jam||4 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, pound together the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, turmeric, salt, and shrimp. You can also chop them to a paste.
2) In a deep skillet, heat the oil.
3) In this hot oil, saute the pounded mixture for 5 minutes.
4) To this, add the beans and saute again for 2 minutes.
5) To this, add the water and tamarind. Mix well.
6) Cook this sauce over low heat for 5 minutes.
7) In this sauce, gently place the fish fillets.
8) Cook covered over low heat for 20 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
9) Serve with hot cooked rice and a green salad.