|Cooked meat||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Cooked rice||3 Ounce|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
|Curry sauce||1⁄2 Pint|
|Flaky pastry||8 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten (For Glazing)|
1. In a bowl, mix together meat, rice, eggs and chutney with sufficient sauce to give a moist consistency.
2. Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4-inch squares.
3. In each square place a spoonful of filling and moisten edges of pastry with water or egg.
4. Fold corner into the centre to form an envelope and brush with egg.
5. Place on a baking tray and bake in a very hot oven (475°F - Gas Mark 8) until golden.
6. Serve hot with garnish as desired.
Calories 326 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.8%
Saturated Fat 3 g14.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 195 mg65%
Sodium 228.3 mg9.5%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.5%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 16 g32.2%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.7% Iron 13.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet