|Cooked meat||4 Ounce, chopped|
|Cooked rice||3 Ounce|
|Hard-boiled eggs||2 , chopped|
|Curry sauce||1⁄2 Pint|
|Flaky pastry||8 Ounce|
|Egg||1 , beaten (For Glazing)|
1. In a bowl, mix together meat, rice, eggs and chutney with sufficient sauce to give a moist consistency.
2. Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4-inch squares.
3. In each square place a spoonful of filling and moisten edges of pastry with water or egg.
4. Fold corner into the centre to form an envelope and brush with egg.
5. Place on a baking tray and bake in a very hot oven (475°F - Gas Mark 8) until golden.
6. Serve hot with garnish as desired.