Vegetable Tofu Curry
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon (Or Purchased Curry Powder)|
|String beans||8 Ounce|
|Cauliflower||1 Small, broken into flowerets|
|Cauliflower||1 Small, broken|
|Broccoli||1 Pound, trimmed and broken into flowerets (1 Bunch)|
|Broccoli||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Carrots||3 , peeled|
|Zucchini||2 , scrubbed|
|Tofu block||22 Ounce, drained, cut into 1-inch squares (1 Piece)|
|Brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process garlic and onion into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off until finely minced.
2) Remove them to a bowl and then attach slicing blade to the work bowl.
3) Slice carrots to fit feed tube vertically and then remove from bowl.
4) Slice zucchini to fit feed tube vertically and remove from bowl.
5) Slice broccoli stalks into feed tube vertically.
6) Further slice string beans into 1-2-inch lengths.
7) Take a 5- or 6-quart dutch oven and heat butter and oil in it over medium to medium-high heat.
8) Stir in garlic and onions and sautÃ© them for 3-4 minutes until clear but not brown.
9) Mix in curry powder and then lower heat to steam each vegetable separately to maintain individual textures.
10) Cook the vegetables until tender-crisp, ensuring not to overcook.
11) Mix in tofu, salt, brown sugar and yogurt.
12) Stir gently and then simmer the mixture, covered for about 10 minutes.
13) Serve hot.