Sweet and Sour Drumsticks
|Red wine vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Clear honey||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Cayenne pepper||1 1⁄4 Pinch (A Good Pinch)|
|Parsley sprigs||3 (For Garnish)|
|Salad||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crisp salad||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Serving)|
1) If desired, skin the chicken drumsticks and make 2-3 slashes in each with a sharp knife.
2) Preheat the grill to medium.
3) In a non-metallic container, arrange the drumsticks in a single layer.
4) Prepare marinade in a small bowl by mixing soy sace, tomato paste, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and garlic.
5) Pour the marinade over the drumsticks and let them marinade in fridge for 1 hour.
6) Over hot coals in grill, cook the drumsticks for 20 minutes until chicken is tender and all the juices run clear.ting the drumsticks with marinade.
7) Insert a skewer and test the doneness of the chicken. If skewer comes out clear the chicken is ready.
8) Garnish the chicken with parsley sprigs and serve it with crisp salad.