Potatoes With Cumin
|White potatoes||2 Pound, peeled and diced into small cubes|
|Cumin seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Peanut oil/Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (Twice Around The Pan)|
|Sweet onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Frozen green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coarse salt||To Taste|
1) In a saucepan, boil potatoes in salted water to cover for 7 minutes until tender.
2) Drain the potatoes and put in hot pot to dry them out.
3) Heat skillet over medium-high to high heat.
4) Stir in cumin seeds and let it splutter.
5) Add oil and stir in onion and fry for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
6) Add potatoes to the pan and toss for about 3 minutes till lightly brown.
7) Remove pan from heat.
8) Toss potatoes with peas, season with salt.
9) Serve hot.