For the sauce
1. Combine all the sauce ingredients with a hand mixer or blender untill you get a puree.
2. Cook the potatoes in boiling water untill soft.
3. In a small cup mix black pepper, yellow curry powder, corriander powder, cayenne powder and salt.
4. Take a pan, heat some oil and start by adding the spices mixture that we prepared in a small cup.
5. Add the sauce we previously mixed and combine well.
6. When the mixture gets an even texture add the cooked potato cubes.
7. Add 400g of green peas.
8. Finally add water, mix well and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
Want to serve a spicy Indian curry for dinner tonight? Here's an easy to follow recipe that you can give a try. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise process to prepare Indian Potato Curry which is a great blend of flavors.