|Eggs||3 , boiled|
|Curried beans||16 Ounce, 1 tin|
1. Trim off excess fat and chop the bacon rashers.
2. Remove the shell of hard boiled eggs and slice into quarters.
3. Take a saucepan and deep fry the bacon rashers until crisp.
4. Drain the fat from the saucepan and add the beans in it. Heat on slow flame and stir continuously.
5. Fold the egg slices in hot curried beans.
6. Serve hot along with grilled tomatoes and buttered toast fingers.
Calories 421 Calories from Fat 259
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.3%
Saturated Fat 6.5 g32.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 317.2 mg105.7%
Sodium 1028.8 mg42.9%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.1 g16.2%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 21 g41.2%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C
Calcium 4% Iron 7.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet