Gourmet Curry Butter
|Unsalted butter||8 Tablespoon (1 Stick, At Room Temperature)|
|Curry powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Best Quality)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice/Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
1. In a small bowl, put together all ingredients and blend.
2. On a piece of plastic wrap, transfer the mixture and wrap up the sheet to shape the mixture into a log shape.
3. Roll up the wrap.
4. Twist the ends to shut.
5. Create a compact, even cylindrical shape.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours until firm or freeze to store up to 3 weeks.
7. Serve with bread toast or grilled food.