Salmon With Curry Sauce
|Salmon fillets||1 Pound|
|Canola oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Currants||1 Tablespoon, dried|
|Evaporated milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), skimmed|
1) Rinse the fillets with water and pat dry with paper towel.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
3) Use a broiler pan to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Brush the fillets with 1 teaspoon oil and place inside broiler to broil about 10 minutes per inch of fish.
5) In a small skillet add 1 tablespoon oil to heat.
6) Add chives, curry powder and mustard and blend thoroughly.
7) Set aside from heat.
8) Stir in wine and lemon juice by continuous stirring.
9) Place over heat and fold in currants.
10) Stir in the cornstarch mixture and blend well.
11) Place the broiled fish into serving dishes. Spread curry sauce and serve immediately.