|Potato||2 , make small pieces|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||2 , finely chopped|
|Garlic ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||To Taste|
|Prawn masala||To Taste|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomato||1 , cut into small pieces|
|Refined oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
1. Peel, clean and wash the prawns well.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry prawns. Add turmeric and salt while frying. Prawns produce oil by nature. So, don’t take much oil. Also fry potatoes and green peas and keep it aside.
3. Add onion and fry till golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste, chili powder, cumin powder and prawn Masala and fry at simmer.
4. Mix turmeric powder and salt to cold water and add to the Masala. Fry until it leaves oil and the raw smell.
5. Add chopped tomato and fry for another 2-3 sec.
6. Now add the fried potatoes, green peas and prawns and mix it well. Add a cup of water. Cover it and let it simmer until the gravy thickens.
7. Serve hot
If you like coconut than you can use coconut powder for gravy along with tomato.